In case you suffer from vertigo we have the best solution for you. This maneuver is recommended by Carol Foster, M.D. who is an Associate Professor of Otolaryngology at the University of Colorado Hospital. She has helped millions of people around the world get rid of vertigo by performing the half somersault maneuver.
The half somersault maneuver
1. Start by kneeling on your knees
2. Tilt your head so that you look at the ceiling then place it on the ground like you are preparing to perform a somersault
3. Turn your head to face your left elbow
4. Remain in this position and breathe until the dizziness stops
5. Return your head to the center and raise it until it forms a straight line with the back
6. Sit back and breathe