Worry about your fat stomach? Accept this 15-minutes flat belly workout challenge to strengthen your abdominal and muscles. These are the best workout to get a flat stomach which you can do at home without any types of equipment.
Well, getting from a fat to a flat belly is not going to easy. You have to be regular on your workout and also need to change your diet plan and have to eat healthy, if you want to get a smooth, flat and strong tummy.
How to Lose Belly Fat? (Basic Rules)
Hard workout and healthy eating is the key to lose belly fat fast and to do this, you have to change your diet plan little bit first. Here are the few basic tips which help you to lose belly fat:
- Don’t eat anything for 2 to 3 hours before sleep.
- Eat healthier like fruit, veg, and whole grains, and cut down on junk food, like candy, chips and fast food.
- Drink a glass of water half an hour before starting to eat.
- Reduce your portion sizes. You should eat just enough until you feel full, then stop. Eat regular, healthy snacks throughout the day.
- Eat low-glycemic index foods. Cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, cucumbers, zucchini, dark leaf lettuce, onions, pears, tomatoes, watercress, broccoli, bananas, apples, and berries are all good foods to eat.
- Try to cut as much sugar from your diet as possible.
- Eat a protein-rich snack between 3 and 4 p.m.
- Eat small, frequent meals.
- Drink plenty of water. Check out this infographic here, which guides you to drink 8-12 glasses of water in a day.
- Get enough sleep. 7-8 hours per night are exactly what you need to stay focused the entire day.
- Find a mojo that keeps you motivated. Remind yourself every day the reason you want to get fit.
- Organize your life, your kitchen, and your refrigerator. Get rid of all the junk food and replace it with nutritious fruits, vegetables, and lean meats.
- Don’t cut out your favorite foods; instead, eat them occasionally, in small quantities.
Just follow these basic rules, and your half of your belly fat weight loss goal is done. Now get ready for the workout plan.
Best Flat Belly Workout Challenge Exercises:
This flat belly workout challenge has 5 exercises that specifically target each and every muscle of your core.
- Crossover Crunch
- Basic crunch
- Flutter kicks
- Heel touch
Flat Belly Workout Challenge Infographic:
Flat Belly Workout Challenge Video:
Perform only two to three sets per day.
Start with 3 sets per day and then follow advanced level.
Increase the number of sets after a week or two. You can repeat this challenge trying to break your own records with every day or week that comes.
1. V-Sits (30 seconds)
2. Crossover Crunches (15 reps on each side)
3. Basic Crunches (20 reps)
4. Flutter Kicks (30 reps)
5. Heel Touches (15 reps on each side)
Belly fat workout for women, Belly fat workout for beginners, belly fat workout fast, belly fat workout get rid of, flat belly workout challenge, best workout to get a flat stomach, belly flat exercise, belly fat burning workout, belly fat reduce tips, workout for weight loss.